Thursday, October 17, 2013

Interview Series 2: Coming Soon!!

It’s been a while since I’ve done these mini-interviews.  Since Zibbet has been flooded by new people though, I thought I’d put it out there once again for those who didn’t get in on the first round, and also for all those new people.

I have not forgotten what it’s like to strive for exposure, and opening a new shop (or even maintaining an existing one) can be daunting for each and every hand-made crafter/seller there is out there.

Starting on Thursday, October 24, 2013, I will be posting new interviews, showcasing new shops and spreading the joy just in time for the start of the 2013 Holiday Shopping Season, and all through, right up until New Year’s!  If I have lots of responses, I may be posting more than one a week, so stay tuned to here, and also to my Facebook and Twitter for updates. 

Trust me, you won’t want to miss the folks I have on board this time around!

 

As always, thank you to everyone who participates in the interview series posts, and thank you to each and every reader and supporter of hand-made shops!

No comments: