Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Shinies!

I'm going to take a break this week from my usual advice, information and such to bring you….

…. Shameless self-plugs.

I know, I know, it's not my usual, but I had said a few weeks ago that I would post when things happened, and they have.

Apart from being up a couple of nights in a row and creating more earwrap/cuff sets and a few more earvines, not to mention a few hair accessories that are new to my arsenal (photos of the stuff I have photographed are of course up on my Facebook Page), I have managed to get some of my website up, and have sent it live.  It is still in early stages, and of course will be added to over time, but the main three galleries (Earrings, which I tend to specialize in, Bracelets, and Slave Bracelets) are fully live, if still under construction.  I have also gotten the majority of the color charts done (and man, more than a thousand photos went into THAT, and I'm still missing a few, but have been waiting for good sunny days to photograph, and the weather doesn't seem to want to cooperate for more than an hour a day so far), with only a few things left, apart from some of the special shape pages.

The shiny new site, which is also home to my old personal site revamped, can be found now as Kalla's Domain, and the jewelry site may be found within, at Dream Weaver Jewelry (and more!).
I have to give a shoutout to my my long-distance boyfriend, without whom I never would have been able to check, re-check and double-check every link, every line of code written, and every image.  Thank you, hon! I couldn't have done it without you, and I know I'll be calling on you more until the site is totally done, only needing to be updated with NEW things, rather than things I already have!

The information is also found on my Contact and Galleries and Shops pages (in the tabs above).

In other news, I DID get a response from one of those who I sent out a questionnaire to, so there will indeed be an interview up next week!

And now, even though it is late, I must get back to work, for I realized it was already Wednesday, and I didn't have a post written.

Until next week's interview, thank you one and all for reading!

No comments: